PlayAmo Casino Review
Since its launch in 2016, PlayAmo Casino has grown into one of the most popular online casinos. The first thing you have to know about PlayAmo is that it is part of the SoftSwiss family, in terms of gaming technologies. Along with PlayAmo, SoftSwiss operates many other online casinos through its powerful gaming platform. This way, at PlayAmo Casino, players can take all the advantages SoftSwiss is offering such as an outstanding selection of games from different gaming studios, the availability of many cryptocurrencies as payment options, incentive promotions.
The fact that PlayAmo is licensed out of Curacao means it has less prohibited jurisdictions compared to casinos licensed in Malta. Anyway, countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States are still listed as prohibited. The website itself looks very modern and is built on advanced programming languages.
The play is browser-based and is compatible with any device, including smartphones. Moreover, there is a big number of languages a player can switch to. Also, there is no lack of incentive bonuses, tournaments, VIP programme, and the transactions are secure and fast, especially when using cryptocurrencies. In case you need support, use their live chat or write a message through the contact form.
Over 3500 games from top tier gaming studios
No wonder PlayAmo has one of the biggest libraries of games since SoftSwiss is one of the most powerful and renowned gaming platforms. The number of total games exceeds 3500 and there are over 50 gaming studios, which is really impressive. At PlayAmo Casino players can filter games by a provider and play for fun. However, the number of games a player can get access to also depend on its country of residence.
As anywhere today, slots are in abundance, but if you love table games you won't be disappointed as well since there is a large variety of blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker games. There is also a powerful Live Casino section with more than 100 live dealer games provided mainly by Evolution Gaming. Trying to find drawbacks, we would mention only that there is not too much to choose from for those who love to play video poker.
Payments at PlayAmo
As we already mentioned, PlayAmo is powered by SoftSwiss, which also provides solutions for payments. Due to the SoftSwiss platform, PlayAmo offers a big range of payment methods and allows players to opt for Fiat money or cryptocurrencies when making deposits or withdrawals.
The mentioned range includes credit cards, online banking, e-wallets and the most used cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and many others. The transactions with cryptocurrencies are made through CoinsPaid. At PlayAmo Casino players can play with different currencies, including cryptocurrencies.
The transactions are processed very fast. Withdrawals are usually finished the same day, as long as you have already uploaded the necessary papers. Please note that using Visa or MasterCard for withdrawals is not possible in all countries. The minimal amount on withdrawals is €10 and a maximum of €4,000 per transaction. The limits for each cryptocurrency is different. All withdrawals during one month are capped at €50,000.
Over 3500 games.
Both cryptocurrencies and Fiat money are accepted.
- Welcome Offer
- Software Providers
- 1x2 Gaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Amatic, Authentic Gaming, Belatra, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Booongo, EGT Interactive, Elk Studios, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Ezugi, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, GameArt, Genesis Gaming, Habanero, Iron Dog Studio, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Lucky Streak, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, Mr Slotty, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Platipus, Play'n GO, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Vivo Gaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming.
- Czech, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian.
- Australian Dollar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Canadian Dollar, Czech Koruna, Dogecoin, Euro, Litecoin, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Polish Złoty, Russian Ruble, United States Dollar.
- Deposit Methods
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Interac, Litecoin, Maestro, Master Card, Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafecard, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Sofortüberweisung, Tether, Visa.
- Withdrawal Methods
- Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Litecoin, Master Card, Neteller, Skrill, Tether, Visa.
- Licensing Authorities
- Government of Curaçao.