Pinnacle Casino Review
There is no punter that wouldn't have heard about Pinnacle, as it is one of the most renown online betting services in the world. But what would have it to do with the casino industry since it's an online bookmaker? Pinnacle Sports was established in 1998 as a sports betting service only, but in 2004 they started to offer casino games as well. Since all the efforts at Pinnacle were put into sports, their casino products never shined.
But things started to change in 2016 when Pinnacle Sports became just Pinnacle. Now Pinnacle has much more to offer for casino players, an impressive number of games of every sort by different games makers. Pinnacle is known for its high stakes and high limits on transactions, and that applies to the casino too. This is why Pinnacle is especially recommended for high rollers. As you may guess, major betting services such as Pinnacle comes with a lot of payment options, available currencies, languages for interface and support, and so on.
Now, let's reveal one important aspect of Pinnacle that every casino player should know about. Pinnacle has a really high reputation amongst punters for highest odds, large stakes, and allowed arbitrage. Its policy is to give or allow everything, except bonuses. This works well on sports, but not sure how well will work that for casino players. Pinnacle has licenced its casino in Curacao.
Pinnacle has a high-tech website with a nice layout. It's simple and attractive at the same time. The library of games numbers over 1500 titles, and is one of the best that could be found. Finding online casinos with a plethora of slots is easy, but to find a decent casino with a huge number of table games or video poker comes to be difficult. At Pinnacle players will discover over 220 table games and over 80 video poker games.
Live casino is supported by major providers such as Evolution, Netent, and Ezugi. Over 1200 slot machines, including dozens of jackpots, are supplied by 20 games providers, including big names such as Microgaming, Netent, Betsoft, and Yggdrasil. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a way to filter the games by provider. In other words, Pinnacle has everything in abundance, including mobile games. The only thing you have to sacrifice, being their customer, is the appetite for promotional offers.
The huge number of available payment options and currencies could be explained by the fact that Pinnacle is also one of the leading online bookmakers, that usually offers much more options to be used for transactions. As we mentioned above, Pinnacle has high limits on deposits and withdrawals, and it depends only on the payment method you are going to use. As an example, you can deposit or withdraw as few as €10, and as much as €50000 per transaction. Pinnacle provides detailed information for every payment option and its limits, this way you won't be left in doubt about what payment method suits you better. As an alternative to Fiat money, Pinnacle accepts Bitcoins.
Over 1500 games.
Over 20 game developers.
High limits on both deposits and withdrawals.
- Software Providers
- 1x2 Gaming, Betgames.TV, Betsoft, Booming Games, Booongo, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Ezugi, Genii, Habanero, iSoftBet, Leander Games, Microgaming, MultiSlot, NetEnt, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Red Rake Gaming, Spinomenal, Tom Horn Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming.
- Czech, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
- Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Czech Koruna, Euro, Pound Sterling, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, South Korean Won, Mexican Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Polish Złoty, Russian Ruble, Swedish Krona, Singaporean Dollar, Thai Baht, Taiwanese Dollar, United States Dollar.
- Deposit Methods
- Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Boleto, E-Cheque, EcoPayz, Entropay, iDebit, Instadebit, Instant Banking(by Citadel), Master Card, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Neteller, OXXO, Paysafecard, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortüberweisung, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, WeChat Pay.
- Withdrawal Methods
- Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, E-Cheque, EcoPayz, Entropay, iDebit, Instadebit, Instant Banking(by Citadel), Master Card, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard, QIWI, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney.
- Licensing Authorities
- Government of Curaçao.