Casimba Casino Review
Casimba is a great online casino where players will have so much of everything. Casimba is one of those casinos that comes with a bunch of game providers, which makes it a great place to look over the games developed by different gaming software houses. The source of Casimba's multitude of game providers is White Hat Gaming, a platform that powers many other online casinos. Some of the sisters of Casimba are Jackpot Village and Spin Rider.
Another good thing to know is that Casimba is fully compliant with European standards and operates under a Maltese licence. Furthermore, Casimba is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Swedish Gambling Authority.
The only thing we didn't like was that we couldn't found information about payments, except for several logos of the major payment providers placed in the footer. In regard to the website, it looks good, neat, is responsive, is very fast, and available in different languages. Casimba has a good reputation and is a safe place to play casino. Their support via live chat or e-mail is good as well.
Casimba's game collection comprises over 900 titles. Except for live dealer games, every game comes with a demo version that allows you to try it without need to have an account. As we already said, there are over 70 game providers that include major brands such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'nGo, Red Tiger, Quickspin. But you will find also other lesser-known brands of game developers and thus diversifying your experience. Browsing the grid of games you will know already who is the maker of each game.
Like in any other casino, the slots come first. Some of the slots Casimba recommends are Twin Spin, Aloha Cluster Pays, Butterfly Staxx, Red Riding Hood, Break Da Bank Again, Genie Megaways. There are also a lot of jackpots that total over €11,000,000 at the time of this review. The only remark about jackpot games is that there is no way to sort them out. Casimba is also a very good place to play roulette and card games, including live dealer games. Live casino is provided exclusively by Evolution Gaming.
European online casinos usually offer the best casino products in the world. But because of that, in many cases, their offers don't look so attractive. That's not the case with Casimba. A 200% match bonus up to €5000 sounds very good. In addition, you'll be given 50 bonus spins to play any NetEnt slot. Since Casimba runs a loyalty program, you'll also receive 500 loyalty points.
This offer is a very good one and is followed by two other offers on your second and third deposit. To claim the welcome offer, you have to deposit at least €20. An important remark here is that you should not use Skrill or Neteller, otherwise you won't eligible for this offer. The wagering requirement is 35 times the total of the bonus money and your deposit. While the welcome bonus is in play, no bet should exceed 5€.
+ 50 Bonus Spins
Over 900 games from almost 70 game providers.
Attractive welcome offer.
Has a good reputation.
- Welcome Offer
- Software Providers
- 2 By 2 Gaming, AdoptIt Publishing, Asylum Labs, Bla Bla Bla Studios, Blueprint Gaming, Concept Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Fantasma Games, Felt Gaming, Foxium, Fuga Gaming Technologies, Games Warehouse, Genesis Gaming, Just For The Win, Leander Games, Lightning Box, Magic Dreams, Merkur Gaming, Meta Games Universal, Microgaming, Multicommerce Game Studio, Mutuel Play, NetEnt, Old Skool Studios, Pear Fiction Studios, Probability Jones, Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger Gaming, Sigma Gaming, Skillzzgaming, Spieldev, Spike Games, Stakelogic, Storm Gaming Technology, SUNFOX Games, Triple Edge Studios, Wild Streak Gaming, YoloPlay.
- German, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish.
- Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, Euro, Pound Sterling, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Swedish Krona.
- Deposit Methods
- Entropay, Maestro, Master Card, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa.
- Withdrawal Methods
- Master Card, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa.
- Licensing Authorities
- Malta Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority.